From:
Anna Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:23:41 EDT

Does anyone else have periodic weepy spots on your scalp -- mine come and go.
 They are like pimples but are not pimples.  They itch very slightly and are
watery.  After a couple of days the skin on top sort of comes loose and can
be picked off -- or dries up and is easily scratched off.

I've had them worse lately and haven't been eating any wheat or corn starch
or corn syrup (which I also react to).

I very occasionally get very small versions of them on my upper arms, but not
as many or as large as on my scalp.

Any ideas what they are?

Anna