From:
Kimberly Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:04:49 -0400

Hello,

I'm getting a puppy, but I've heard different things about what's necessary
for me to stay safe and healthy while having a dog in the house.  Does the
dog need to eat GF? I'm highly sensitive, so my roommate eats GF, too.  Is
it safe to have gluten in the dog's food?  Can a dog stay healthy on a GF
diet?

Will summarize.

Kimberly in CT

*******