From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:13:35 -0500

Take the edge off the New Year with BeautiControl's many wonderful GF Spa
Collections.  Bathe your body in the luxurious bath minerals, body scrubs,
washes and therapeutic masks.

Try out the revolutionary technology of Microderm Abrasion.  It is GF.
BeautiControl brings skin resurfacing to your home.  For pennies you can
uncover radiant, youthful skin.  Now it is safe, easy and affordable to
erase fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, and uncover smooth, soft
beautiful skin.  Microderm Abrasion Kit: $50 (Sale price)

Spa Sale:  In stock orders are on sale for at least 15% off suggested
retail!

Spa Collection
*Nourishing Eye Pads--sooth away puffiness.  $12.75
*Therapeutic Bath Minerals--soak in the minerals of the Dead Sea.  $12.75
*Organic Enzyme Mask--naturally exfoliates, uncovering brighter & healthier
skin.  $15.30
*Warming Trend Self-heating Green Tea Mask--deep clean and moisturize you
skin with the antioxidant power of green tea.  $17
*Mineral Rich Body Wash--wash away stress with this gentle, calming body
wash.  $12.75
*Moisturizing Body Lotion--bath your body in moisture.  $12.75

Spa Collection Sugar Spa Set--Bath yourself in the delicate, tropical
elegance with the Spa Sugar Collection.
*Sugar Body Wash $10
*Sugar Body Lotion $10
*Sugar Body Scrub $10

Herbal Serenity Collection--Our best-selling bath and body aromatherapy
formula relaxes the mind and conditions the skin. Herbal Serenity's
combination of beneficial essential oils of plants, herbs, and flowers,
plus a refreshing citrus-melon scent, delivers the perfect antidote to
tired, aching muscles, dry skin and stress.
*Body Gelee $10
*Body Crème $11
*Body Scrub $9
*Foot Crème $8
*Show of Hand Instant Manicure  $20

Bring in Spring with the gluten-free bliss in BeautiControl's Spa
Collections!

**Look for my ad in Sulley's Living without and shop on-line at
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn. **

Consultants sign up now for $99.  Call me & join the team.  You'll receive
$495 worth of full size products to get your started all for $99.

Caryn McLain
Phone orders: 770 639-2405
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn