From:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Pierschalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:44:23 -0700

I recently went to the Dells and ate twice at Kahunaville. It was delicious and I especially loved the amazing coconut creme brulee!!!!!

  See attachments for other options at Kalahari -- all restaurants are open to the public. As always, make sure your server understands your needs and informs the chefs.

  Alex