From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 01:27:48 -0500

Hello-

Here's to a happy and healthy 2007!

We're excited about this coming year and plan on many great things: new
products, more stores, nore vendor fairs and support group meetings and a
revamped online store. We'll be announcing things when the time comes, so
keep an eye out for us.

We're continuing to add stores, so please check out our website for the
latest list: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Our Yellow Cake is being rolled out to retailers, so ask for it if you
don't see it on the shelf. Also, we're continuing our cake special in our
online store, add the NEWCAKE coupon code at checkout to save 15%.

And don't forget our Homemade Brownie Mix, Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust,
Pancake Mix and Cookie Blend products: http://www.gfnfoods.com/products.htm

Wishing you all a great year,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC