From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:14:53 EDT

When I was in Minnesota I brought back several different types of Gedney
pickles - the company states they are gluten free - uses no grains, yeast or
MSG and they are familiar with celiac sprue.

In Kentucky they are sold under the Kroger house brand and you can contact
the company at Gedney.com.  They also ship their pickles if they are not in
your area.  They are wonderful.

Judy Matthias, Lab Manager sent me at letter and may be reached at
612-448-2612.