From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:54:51 -0600

I had read somewhere, I think on the list, that Heinz sweet relish was
GF and that their pickles were.  I can't find their pickles in the
grocery store that I use so I e-mailed them asking where I may find
them.  This is the response I got and because of it I guess I better
quit eating the Sweet Relish (I probably should have read my e-mail
BEFORE eating lunch today) :-{

Dear Amy,

Thank you for visiting the Heinz website.  Unfortunately, the
information you received concerning Heinz Pickles is inaccurate, The
only products that we can guarantee as gluten free are Heinz Ketchup,
Distilled White Vinegar, Wine Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Patricia Meyers
Consumer Affairs Representative
Heinz USA

Just thought the list would like to know this information.

Amy
West Branch, IA