From:
Tracy Polyak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Polyak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:41:27 -0500

I am new to GF eating, and I keep finding things that I need to change.  I have been buying my nuts at a food co-op that buys in bulk and then repackages everything into smaller packages.  I realized that there is a high chance of cross-contamination, even though they instruct their volunteers to wash everything in between.  (They are volunteers, after all, and there is little to no supervision.)
1)  Anyway, I am wondering first, if the nuts that I buy already packaged should be certified GF.
2)  Also, I am wondering if anyone can share a resource for purchasing nuts online.  I have looked at local stores and not found anything.
Thanks!
Tracy
*******
*******