From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:55:55 -0700

Thanks to all of you who took the time to share with me what you give
your child(ren) when they have a cold/cough.

SInce my son will not touch Pedicare cold products, which are GF, and on
the recommendation of some of you to try the Children's Tylenol chewable
Multi Symptom plus cough tablets, which my son also rejected...I decided
to follow on some listmates's suggestion to have Stoke's Pharmacy custom
design meds for my son.

Stokes is making a GF version of the Triaminic Syrup, which my son LOVES
(he has always had this in the past)...and they are sending me a GF
version of a cough/cold formula which I don't know if he will accept or
not...

I think it's a big help to have such a place as Stokes to turn to, and
even though they arenot cheap, it's worth the peace of mind knowing you
have something safe on hand ready to go when you need it.

Robin in CO, USA