From:
Mary Ferland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:26:52 -0400

Does anyone know if any gluten free frozen prepared dinners are available?
My mother (who is 92) lives in a retirement center where the noon meal is
provided, but most of the time she can't eat any of the food because it is
not gluten free. If she could buy frozen meals they would heat them up for
her. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has information on this
subject. Thanks! Mary in NH