From:
Leslie Elsner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 23:37:58 -0400

I'm interviewing for a new job and was wondering if anyone has had any
problem with obtaining insurance at a new company due to a pre existing
condition such as ours. It's not something I would like to ask at a first
interview and thought maybe someone has had a related experience. But imagine
my surprise today, when during my interviewer looking at my art portfolio
consisting of my gf newsletters I've written, when he informed me that his
wife has had Celiac Disease since childhood. Fate? Coincidence? Celiac not as
rare as one would think?
Please send any insight or replies to:
Thanks,
Leslie- NYC