From:
"Mireille Cyr <[log in to unmask]>"
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 12:02:32 -0400

Hello Hanne,
I strangly enough experienced the same thing. since I also suffer from CFS
i was wondering what was going on. It also happened after quite a while on
the GF diet. I found out by trials and errors that i developped problems
with ALL starches which means: no flour of any kind, no corn etc. I can
have some potatoes as long as they are cooked in pieces in water (so that
they loose their starch) and some rice (which seems the easiest of all.
Also I ended up not tolerating milk. I went on lactaid and it did not
helped significantly. So I went OFF bovine proteins: no beef, veal, milk
and milk derivates, gelatine (an anything containing it like most sherbets,
marshmallows etc)..
I am obviously not saying that this apply to you. I simply report that doig
that, again by trial-error has made a big change: more physical strengh,
much much less fatigue, less cramps ans less GI symptoms. Should you want
more info please do not hesitate to talk to me either via the group or
privately.

I hope this is helpful to you, have a good day and take care,
Mireille (Quebec)
P.S. I am french speaking so...accept my apologies for grammar, syntax,
orthograph .