From:
Joanne E Hameister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:52:25 -0400

I would like to enumerate, by anecdotal survey, the primary symptoms that
(1) you experienced and (2) were responsible for your seeking help before
your diagnosis of celiac disease or gluten sensitive enteropathy.  Please
do not give me a lengthy description, since I hope to get a sufficient
number of responses to be able to tally them.

This is not a medical survey.  I am not a doctor; however, I am curious.

------------------------------------
1.  What SYMPTOMS did you (your child) have before diagnosis?
        Most troublesome:
        a.
        b.
        c.
        Least troublesome:

2.  When did your (child's) symptoms begin?  (I realize this might have
been an on & off situation, so try to choose an appropriate, approximate
date)

3.  When and how were you (your child) diagnosed?  (Biopsy?  Serology?
Both?)
        a.  How diagnosed:
        b.  When diagnosed:
        c.  Age at diagnosis:

5.  Gender
Please respond to:         [log in to unmask]

Thank you.  I will summarize my tally and post it to the list.

Joanne Hameister
East Aurora, NY