From:
Pat Minnigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Minnigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:53:56 -0400

Because of a set of very fortunate incidents, we are lucky to have Shelley
Case in the Baltimore area over the Oct 6/7 weekend!  She has agreed to
give a presentation to all of the groups in our Baltimore/DC area and we,
the Anne Arundel County Celiac Support Group, are hosting this event in
Annapolis at the Sajak Pavilion on October 7 from 12:00p - 3:00p!  We have
many  wonderful sponsors for this event including the Anne Arundel Medical
Center in Annapolis, The Center for Celiac Research in Baltimore & Whole
Foods of Annapolis!  This event may have come together quickly, but it has
all of the 'bells & whistles' of a long-planned meeting thanks to the
AAMC!  CMEU's are available for dieticians or any medical personnel who
want to learn more about celiac disease and how to manage it! The cost is
$10 a person and you may register at 443 481-5363 or at www.askaamc.org.