From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:39:15 -0400

This morning at 6 am, a radio interview was aired, where
Phyllis Smith
of 98.7 KLUV/Lite FM and Kelly LeMonds discussed celiac
disease and our
upcoming local events.  It is a 10 minute interview
covering celiac
disease, my personal story, testing, our upcoming local
events, and why
it is important to be a part of a support group.

If you would like to listen to this interview please go
our web site.
It is the first item listed in the Celiac section on the
left.

http://www.dallasrock.org/resources.htm

NOTE:  Due to my lack of technical abilities I missed
recording the first
13 seconds of the interview.  So don't be surprised when
it starts
without a formal introduction.  Sorry!  Maybe I will learn
for
next time.

Anyway, have fun listening, and remember Great Gluten
Escape Camp
registration will be ending in May!  We already have 33
campers!
That number doubles last years attendance.

Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds
Chapter Leader, Raising Our Celiac Kids Dallas Area
Camp Director, Great Gluten Escape Camp, Inc.
Manager, Making Tracks for Celiacs Family Fun Festival
www.dallasrock.org
(972) 489-9915