From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:48:17 -0600

Hello to all.  May your holiday season be blessed, safe and happy.
We now have our first GF cook book finished.  The 65 recipes include an assortment of appetizers, soups, salads, desserts and main dishes.  Most are easy to prepare and from Marlene's own kitchen.  The cook book is $8.00 plus $2.00 shipping.  It is not on our web site yet, please order by e-mail to [log in to unmask]   It can also be ordered by phone at our office (903) 839-3892 or  fax (903) 839-3494.
Our December special is a free sample package of our pancake/waffle mix with a $10 or more purchase.
If you haven't tried our delicious mixes yet, check out some of the comments satisfied customers have made by visiting our website at www.marlenesmixes.com   We also have a new recipe page and will list recipes from those of you that would like to submit a GF recipe for others to share.  You may want to try the hot spinach and artichoke dip listed there.
God bless each of you and remember the "reason for the season".     Marlene