From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:56:14 -0500

www.GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com  Quality Shirts, Colorful Images, Fun to Wear, A simple way to Raise Awareness of CD.

For March Gluten Free T-Shirts is offering the following specials:

Buy any (2) T-shirts at the regular price $14.95 and receive an "Awareness" T-shirt (large logo) Free (while supplies last). (add $2.00 for each XXL)

Purchase a "Care About Sweatshirt" and a Gluten Free Lunch Bag for $29.95 delivered (sizes Small - XL ). (add $2.00 for each XXL T-Shirt ), Sweatshirts Sizes Small - XL  add $3.00 for each XXL Sweatshirt)

When ordering online the discounted price will be adjusted manually to your bill. Simply go to our shopping cart, select the desired shirts and sizes and submit the order. We will do the rest. Most orders ship the following business day. Price INCLUDES Shipping and Handling!!!  Prior Sales Excluded.

All of our T-shirts are constructed of high quality 6.1 ounce 100% pre-shrunk Cotton.

A Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) Awareness Window Sticker is included with each order. This sticker uses a mild adhesive and can be placed on the inside of your vehicle window. The sticker offers sharp colors and design (Green, White and Black) and delivers the Message "Who In Your Family Has Celiac?".

Quantity discounts are available for your group. Contact me directly by email or phone at (716) 695-4302. We also offer Custom Shirts for all group events.

Please email me with any questions at [log in to unmask]

Be Proud, Spread The Word, Buy a Shirt Today!
A portion of all T-shirt sales will be donated to Celiac Research.

Sincerely,
Mike Lodico
Proprietor
www.glutenfreetshirts.com