From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:24:40 EDT

Business Meeting next Tuesday at 6:30  p.m.:

Come join us in mapping out the needs of Oklahoma celiacs and how our  group
will continue to meet those needs.

 Business Meeting - 6:30 PM
Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Room "F". We will discuss the  business
of our support group, including budget, program, social and educational
issues. If you want to be in on the direction and decision making of our support
group, come join the fun!
If you like, bring a gluten-free snack to share and your own drink.
Gluten Free Bakery in Dallas!

I did not know this.  Check it out at:  _http://www.delicious-n-fit.com/_
(http://www.delicious-n-fit.com/)

This is an example of the information and announcements available on our
message board at _http://www.okceliac.com/forum/index.php_
(http://www.okceliac.com/forum/index.php)  (http://www.okceliac.com/forums)

Oklahoma Celiac Support  Group
www.OKceliac.com