From:
Rhonda Butt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rhonda Butt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:32:02 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about gluten-free taco & sloppy
joe seasoning mixes.  Here is a summary of what's okay:

McCormick's taco & sloppy joe seasoning mixes (many responded, saying that
McCormick's always lists all their ingredients)

Old El Paso taco mix

Ortega taco mix

GV Walmart taco & sloppy joe mixes

Manwich sloppy joe mix

Frontier spices southwest taco mix--found at Krogers or Fred Meyer

I also received several homemade seasoning recipes which I will try.  I may
summarize these at a later time.  Thanks!

Rhonda Butt