From:
"Joan K. Van Loozenoord" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 11:58:45 MDT

> I have not been able to find their rice bran crackers for about a year.  I
> had assumed that this meant that they did not make them anymore.
> so this message is good news.  But has anyone actually seen the crackers
> lately?

Yes, I just bought some a few weeks ago and they were delicious!  I found them
 at a local health food store and haven't looked in the regular grocery store
 yet.  If your store doesn't have them, they should be able to order them for
 you.  Good luck!

Joan