From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 19:23:16 -0500

I've noticed a no of people talking about taking Tums Rolaids and such
for cal and digestion.  That may not be the best way to do...a scientist
told me that these products trigger a reaction and causes the valve at
the end to the stomach to open and dumps the undigested food [or what
should have been digested] into the intestive.  Just removes it from
where you feel it.  With our digestive problems, this may not be the
wisest thing to do....digestive enzymes taken just before eating could
be helpful....