Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:59:07 EDT

The next meeting  of the Palm Beach County Celiac Support Group, the So.
Florida  Chapter of the Celiac Disease Foundation, will take place on  Tuesday,
July 15th at the South County  Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road, Delray  Beach, room
C. The Civic Center is located on Jog Road between  Clint Moore  Road and
Linton Blvd. on the eastside of the  street.
FOR THIS MEETING  ONLY>>>> doors will open at 6PM ,one half hour earlier then
 usual, to get our delicious GLUTEN FREE BAKE SALE started. Each package of
baked goods will be $1.00…..please bring plenty of single  dollar bills….I've
seen the list of what’s going to be for sale and you won't be  able to resist.
Then  at 7PM sharp our guest speaker will  begin….we'll be hearing from Joni
Rosenfield from Prometheus Labs….she'll be  talking to us about Genetic
Testing which is a very hot topic.  For more  information call Phyllis Kessler
561-637-0396

*******
*******