From:
Helen Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:41:22 -0700

Re: Terra Chips:  I e-mailed the company asking specifically about their
olive oil fine herbs chips which are very good.  Here's their response:

Ms. Franklin,

Thank you for your interest in our Terra Chips products.  We strive to
keep a high quality consistent product and appreciate your patronage.

Unfortunately we do not test for wheat or any other allergens.  Wheat
free products are determined based by their ingredients. Our products
are not produced in a wheat free environment or dedicated equipment.  We
do clean and sterilize the lines after each product run.

Again, thank you for your continual support of The Hain Celestial Group.

Elizabeth Gomez
Consumer Response Representative

Ref # 148517