Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:11:29 -0500

Hi all.  I received several replies from people who have taken the
Disney Cruise, and a few "tell-me-how-it-is-we-are-planning-a-trip"'s
and a couple of replies from general cruise goers of other lines.

Those who have been on the Disney Cruise recently were all very
enthusiastic about how accommodating they are.  "Even better than the
Disney parks," raved one.  The meals are freshly prepared and they even
will make gluten-free bread and special desserts sometimes.  A
suggestion is to alert the head waiter as soon as you get on board.
That way you can find out which entrees are gluten-free for dinner each
night.  The breakfasts and lunches are buffet, so there are plenty of
choices.  They even are willing to pack food for the islands (pb
sandwitch, gf cookies and gf bread).

One caveat: Off times, such as late night has only pizza and hot dogs,
so not as accommodating.

Also, someone who went three years ago had a harder time and found them
less accommodating.  I guess they've learned and are much better now!

Everyone also was very enthusiastic about the rest of the cruise--the
shows, etc.  We can't wait!

Debbie