Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:45:33 -0400

Hello all,

I've been reading the archives regarding Burger King with great interest.  My
son has numerous allergies as well as a gluten intolerance, and we were
really sorry to remove BK fries from his diet last year.

Since the newer GF coated fries at BK also contain corn, I would very much
like them to switch back to the original, non-coated recipe.  I will call BK
and put in my request - for what it's worth.

The Celiac List's liaisons at Burger King are Kim Miller and Martha Ramirez -
305-378-7277, if you would like to join me in another round of special
interest consumer input!

Thanks,

Karyn