From:
"Lisa M. Holm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 11:02:17 -0700

Didn't mean to open a can of worms with the wine info!  I was pretty shocked by
the information myself, and I don't think my father had ever thought that grain
alcohol could be so damaging to some people, until now that is...

Anyway, I know that St. Supery and Bonverre labels are GF, but I'm afraid I
don't know the prices...I will start making some calls and compile a list
of safe wines and information on ordering them.  It may take me a while, so
please be patient!!  (Just seem to have a lot
on my "plate" at the moment).  I'll establish a webpage with  the
information, and release the webpage address after I've got about ten
confirmed GF wines to start (and I'll try to cover low to medium prices).

Lisa Holm
Napa, CA