From:
Eric And Carrie Bielecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:27:38 -0500

Dear List Members, Some of you may be interested in finding out which
doctors were recommended by list members.  I received five messages
regarding good doctors in St. Louis, Missouri and Champaign, Illinois.
One person said that she lives in Springfield, IL and there are no
doctors there who know anything about celiac.  So here is the list I
came up with:

    Dr. Stephen P. Holland
    Gastroenterology
    Christie Clinic Association
    Christie on University
    101 West University Ave.
    Champaign, IL 61820

    217-366-6162

(I received 3 messages about Dr. Holland.)

    Dr. Charlene Prather  at University of St. Louis Medical (SLU)

    314-577-8764

    I received one message recommending Dr. Prather.  This person said,
"She is really good and knows what she is doing as well as with CD."

    Dr. Ray Clouse at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis

    -has an office near Barnes
    -has ordered vitamin levels, bone density, etc.
    -remember drs. may know tests and be competent, but not every
detail about how to eat
*I received one message with the information above.

I only received 5 messages all together.  These 5 messages were very
helpful to me, and they might be helpful to some of you.  I again want
to thank the people who responded.  I think it is great that we have
this list so we can all help each other!

Carrie