Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 06:30:44 -0500

At  <http://www.allergygrocer.com/> www.AllergyGrocer.com, we have been
providing to the Celiac community for over 13 years (under our Miss Roben's
name) carrying all your favorite gluten-free brands including Enjoy Life
Foods, Glutino, Dr. Schar, Bi-Aglut, Tinkyada, Pastariso, Glutano, Ener-G
Foods, & many more!!!  If you haven’t tried us in the past 9 months, we urge
you to try us again.  To entice you we are offering $5.00 off any order over
$50.00 before shipping placed by Friday, November 24th, 2006 at
<http://www.allergygrocer.com/> www.AllergyGrocer.com.  Just enter "CELN6"
when you place your order.   With our 100% money back guarantee, no hassles
ever, what have you got to lose?

Our NEW Miss
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Co
de=3305&Category_Code=Pizza_Pie_Crust_Biscuit&Product_Count=6> Roben's Flaky
Pie Crust (item#3305) & Miss
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Co
de=3304&Category_Code=Pizza_Pie_Crust_Biscuit&Product_Count=5> Roben's Flaky
Pie Crust Without Corn Mix (item#3304) is perfect for your holiday pies &
also makes mock "Hot Pockets", great for a quick snack or meal (see recipe
below).  Miss Roben's mixes are certified OU Kosher Parve & Gluten-Free by
GFCO, & are formulated to work with dairy, egg**, & soy substitutes, &
without the yeast packet (**just 4 of 53 mixes need real eggs).

We welcome your feedback and suggestions!  Happy Thanksgiving!

www.AllergyGrocer.com <http://www.allergygrocer.com/>

ONLY OUR NAME HAS CHANGED

Allergy Grocer Snack Pockets

Ingredients

1 pkg Miss
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code
=AG&Category_Code=Pizza_Pie_Crust_Biscuit> Roben's Flaky Pie Crust Mix

3 cups filling (see below)

warm water

Directions: Prepare Miss
<http://www.allergygrocery.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code
=AG&Category_Code=Pizza_Pie_Crust_Biscuit> Roben's Flaky Pie Crust Mix, as
instructed on package.  Roll out refrigerated dough to 1/4" thickness. Cut
12 dough pieces, each 3.75 inches wide by 6.5 inches long.  Place desired
filling (see below) on 6 of the crust pieces, taking care not to place
filling 1/2 inch from any crust edge.  Moisten outer edges of crusts with
water and place another crust piece on top.  Crimp edges gently but firmly
with fork or clean fingers, & bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees
F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove from oven & let cool
slightly before eating.  Tightly wrap & freeze unused portions, reheating in
oven or microwave as needed.

Filling Ideas (the ideas are endless)

Cooked leftover roast beef or ham or chicken & sautéed veggies, sprinkled
with shredded mild cheddar cheese

Cooked pepperoni & pizza sauce, sprinkled with mozzarella cheese

Cooked scrambled eggs, cooked bacon &/or sausage, diced sautéed peppers &
onions, shredded American cheese

*******
*******