From:
Craig Grube <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Grube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:13:22 -0400

I just returned from visiting 4 cities over 5 days for business and list
some places for Frankfurt, London, Dublin, and Paris.

Frankfurt-  Zum Swarzen Stern in the Romerberg area.
Helpful server…small traditional german restaurant. I highly recommend a
celiac translation card and they will prepare wonderful GF meals.

Dublin- O'Connells in the Bewleys Hotel in Ballsbridge.   Unbelieveable GF
menu…most dishes GF and all desserts are GF. Meal starts with warm GF
bread.  Wonderful experience, a celiac's dream.

London- Boxwood Café- I have eaten here a couple of times and the staff is
very attentive and the food is fantastic.

Paris-  l'Ascot, 66 Rue Pierre Charron-  Very nice atmosphere and
reasonable prices by Paris standards.  Very helpful waiter with aid of
celiac translation card. Had an excellent meal including appetizer, main
course and great dessert.

Paris-  Restaurant Guy Savoy, 18 rue Troyon.  The only thing more amazing
than the prices is the quality and presentation of the food.  With
translation card, the staff was totally helpful and careful.  This was
both the best, and most expensive, meal I have ever had.  Even at those
prices, I would go back.

None of the restaurants above was inexpensive.  O'Connells was the most
reasonable followed by l'Ascot.  Guy Savoy and Boxwood are very pricey.