From:
Iris Ousen-Foltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:07:21 +0200

Hi group,

my husband and I are thinking of taking a 3 week trip to Ireland in July.
We're looking for a place with cooking facilities for the obvious reasons.
Haven't decided on where yet, Dublin or surroundings would be nice, but
we're not limiting ourselves as far as that's concerned. Any ideas, tips or
recommendations would be greatly appreciated. We'll be going by public
transportation so a place in the middle of the woods would probably not be
so good (romantic though :) .

Thank you in advance,
Iris