From:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:17:55 -0500

Making Your Spring A Little Easier!

Special thanks go out to all our customers. Since www.ShopByDiet.com launched in January we
have received great feedback on how to make the site even better. We truly appreciate you being
our customer! To say THANK YOU we will continue our FREE SHIPPING promotion on orders over
$70 through the month of April.***

NEW... Shop By Brand drop down. Use this new tool to go directly to the brands you love!

Gluten-Free Specials
See all specials at: http://www.shopbydiet.com/special_products.php?s_category=3&diet_info=0,1

Highlights!

Bumble Bar (selected varieties) 1.6 oz
NOW $1.59 reg $1.79

Erewon Breakfast Cereal (selected varieties) 10-11 oz
NOW 20% Off reg $3.89
-$5.39

Flavorganics Extracts (Hazelnut, Lemon, Vanilla & Peppermint) 2 fl oz
NOW $3.99 reg $4.99

Lets Do... Organics Gummi Bears 3.5 oz
NOW $1.99 reg $2.59

Envirokidz Cereals (selected varieties) 10-14 oz
NOW $3.69 reg $4.59

Envirokidz Rice & Cereal Bars (selected varieties) 6 oz
NOW $2.79 reg $3.49

Remember, you can easily search for products by multiple dietary restrictions as well i.e. dairy-
free or casein-free.

Visit us today.  We have hundreds of gluten-free foods and products.

*** See our customer service page for details on free shipping at:
http://www.shopbydiet.com/customer_service.php?diet_info=0