From:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsea Tuttle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:59:05 -0500

Ok...so it seems like a lot of us are missing these cookies.  I talked to someone
with Whole Foods and they said that they are discontinuing them because
they aren't made in a dedicated GF facility and WF doesn't want anything
bearing their GF label on a product they can't guarantee.  I asked them if
another company was going to carry the cookies (surely they can't just shut
them down, can they?) and they didn't know.

Judging by the response you all gave me, obviously these cookies are GF and
no one has been cross-contaminated by them.  I wonder if WF would take
that into consideration?  Also, if WF is so concerned and careful with thier
labeling, don't they batch test their GF products for saftey, and if so, could do
that to these as well?  These are all questions I'd like answers to and I think
the only way to figure them out and get our cookies back is to call.  So here's
the number:

1-800-494-WILD

There's an option to speak to someone concerning Wild Oats label products.  I
left a message and they called me back a couple of days later.  So get
everyone you know to call and see if we can't get them to keep our cookies!!!!!