From:
Michael Van Kleeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:42:08 -0700

I am a biopsy diagnosed celiac (diagnosed around 18 months old)  and started
having trouble with casein about three years ago (I am now 24). My symptoms
of casein ingestion are similiar to that of gluten ingestion (ie: cramping,
bloating, tiredness) and I was curious to know if the same type of reaction
is occuring with casein ingestion as with gluten. I am also curious to know
if the same damage is being done, and most importantly, if anyone has had
their reactions with dairy go away.

Any info would be greatly appreciated and I will post a summary.
Thanks,
Michelle