From:
F Winslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F Winslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:31:04 -0800

     People have asked whether the recipe needs any
adjustment to be baked in the oven and if I've ever
tried that.

     Yes, I have made it in the oven as well. No
adjustment is needed. After you kneed the dough, put
it in a loaf pan and let it rise for approximatelly
1-1/2 hour. I usualy set it aside to rise in the oven
(NOT ON, of course) or in an out of the way corner of
the countertop, covered with a clean dish towel. Then
bake in a pre-heated oven for 45-55 minutes at 350-F
until the top turns golden brown. For a nicer color,
you may want to lightly brush the top with olive oil
5-10 minutes before it's done baking ( at the 40
minute mark ).

Enjoy !