From:
Barbara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:19:36 -0600

I am having trouble with cracking and peeling lips and have been thinking
that maybe my lipstick may have gluten in it.  Have any of you had dry lip
problems?  This has been a problem for several years but is just getting
worse.  I live in central TX and it is humid here not like the Rockies.
What lipstick brands and makeup brands are GF?

Barbara