From:
Lori Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:44:43 -0400

Hi Listmates,
I had three responses to my question about regarding experiences with Alba's
Terra Tints.  One person reported they had no problems.  The other two
offered that I need not worry if there is a bit of gluten in my lip balm
because the amount I might ingest would be well below the 20 ppm minimum.

Thank you very much!  So far I do not think I am reacting.  It's one of the
only lip balms/tints that do not sting my lips - Burt's Bees has been the
only thing I could tolerate for years and they do not have my color.  The
Terra Tints do not burn my lips and I do not thin the issues I am having are
related to the lip balm.  I got hit with some cross-contamination recently
so I think I am still recovering from that experience.
Lori