From:
Myrna Chandler Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:05:21 -0500

I previously mentioned three bread machines that were on sale at the
Kitchen etc. stores. Overwhelmingly, people said to purchase the
Zojirushi. Well, we just returned from the store, and I am now the proud
owner of a Zojirushi. The price was $149.99 plus tax, which I have been
told is quite good.

Now, does anyone have any suggestions on how to bake a good gf and
lactose free bread? I think I will begin by ordering the new Hagman book
on bread baking. But any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Myrna in Massachusetts