From:
Chris Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:11:09 EST

We are taking our 16 year old daughter with CD to Cancun in a few weeks.
While we have been many times, neither of us has CD.  Place we are staying
has kitchen, but we do like to eat out there.

Will anyone that has been to Cancun recently that has had a good or bad
experience with food or a restaurant please let us know about it.  (I know
one person on the list went to Captains Cove - what did you eat there?  The
coconut shrimp by any chance; it's great!)

Also, can someone send me ideas of restaurant questions in English and
Spanish that we could give to a waiter?  Though my daughter is taking Spanish
I don't think she is fluent enough.  I would love both English & Spanish so
we know what we are asking.  I'll just print out the Spanish.  For example -
is asking about wheat, barley, etc. too specific?  Is asking about flour to
nonspecific?

Thanks to all!

Chris Woodcock
Wayland, MA