Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:51:50 -0400

A place has been located where we can have a live Chat Room for the Celiac
Group.

The MedSupport Group is going to let us use their Special Event Room which
is available on Monday's from 8:00 to 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  This
is the only time they have available.

This is a great opportunity for the Celiac group to get together and
discuss information that we all are wanting to know about regarding foods
we can eat, tests that can be done, etc.  We hope to get a good response so
that we will be able to continue to have these Chat sessions once they are
started.

This Chat group is very easy to get into.  No downloading or anything. I
will give all the information if we do have enough people to show an
interest in doing this.

Please respond to me stating if you are definitely interested in starting
the Chat group.  Please respond ASAP.  For those of you who have never been
in a Chat group you will find this easy to do and very interesting.

I would appreciate you sending me an E-mail message and using the subject -
CHAT GROUP.  Send to -

Hope to hear from you and also appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Thank you very much.

Marilyn     [log in to unmask]