From:
Elaine Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:21:15 EDT

In summary - I spoke with McNeill regarding two different Tylenol products,
namely Tylenol Extra Strength EZ Tabs and also Tylenol PM Geltabs and was told
 by their customer service hotline that these two products have not been
tested  yet for gluten - I was advised to stick to Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets
and Tylenol PM Caplets which have been tested and are gluten free  ~~

Also, regarding Tums - i was advised by the company that their Kids Tums
were NOT GLUTEN FREE and also their Smoothies line was NOT GLUTEN FREE - but
they did say that their regular, extra strength, and their ultra Tums WERE
INDEED GLUTEN FREE - I have gotten many replies that some people do just fine  with
them and others won't go near them and still others stick with Rolaids  which
a few people said were safe (I have not called about Rolaids yet) -

Thanks to all of you for your info ~
Elaine
Ft Laud

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.