From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 17:59:20 +0000

I was impressed with the service provided by Milano rest. (347 Primrose
Road, Burlingame, CA; 650-340-8569).  Chef Joseph took special care in
explaining that he would use clean kitchen ware in our initial contact and
told me upon arrival exactly what ingredients he would put in my entree to
ensure they were GF.  The food was tasty and my safety was assured.
Laura Y.