From:
Tammy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tammy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:50:09 -0500

I've heard statement of "Fish sauce which is GF is a good substitute for soy
sauce".  I don't understand this because all fish sauce that I know of has
wheat in it.  I've checked all the fish sauces at the asian market and they
all have wheat in them.  The only one that doesn't is the thai kitchen brand
which is made to be gluten-free.

Tammy