Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 23:07:26 -0400

This post is on behalf of a Chasidic man who has been referred to our support
group.  His 6 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with CD, and finding
food sources for her is complicated by observance of kashruth within the very
strict Chasidic guidelines.

I would appreciate private email from anyone who is Chasidic and is dealing
with a gluten-free diet, or anyone who has helpful information. This is the
third Chasidic person who has contacted me this past year, and I'm trying to
gather some reliable information.

Thanks,
Sue Goldstein, White Plains, NY  [log in to unmask]