From:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:16:10 -0700

I don't see how Changs could be gluten free. Everything is cooked on the same steel grill, and although you can have your picks cooked without soy sauce or noodle, there would likely be contamination from others' picks. If you do still think Changs is ok, there is also one on Braodway, on Capitol Hill. It's just north of Seattle Central Comm. College, on the west side of Broadway.

Mike

.