From:
Judith Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:39:11 +0000

To the 21 people (so far) who have responded to my request for help on a
newspaper story I'm writing about celiacs and communion wafers, many,
many thanks. I will be getting back to you individually, probably with
questions that I hope can be answered via e-mail. Please understand that
if you don't hear from me right away it doesn't mean the story is off.
The paper has requested that it wait until after the first of the year,
and I'm happy to comply. Judy Neuman Beck.