From:
Howard Flomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Flomberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 09:00:48 -0600

First of all, let me thank you all for this magnificent resource. My
wife has recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. This board has
made her life much more enjoyable.

We are looking at the Passover holiday in April. There are many
recipes that my wife makes that is matzo, which my family has become
fond of. Is there a source for gluten free matzo? Please feel free to
email me at [log in to unmask]

Howard Flomberg