From:
Amy Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:20:17 -0400

Is there anyone who makes GF breadcrumbs that are equivalent to 4C or Progresso bread crumbs.  I'd like seasoned, but would be happy to just be able to find breadcrumbs of the right consistency that I could season myself.  I bought some once before and they were more like flour then like breadcrumbs.  I am dying to make stuffed artichokes and/or mushrooms and need breadcrumbs.  I really don't want to make my own.

Thanks!!

Amy