Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 19:54:14 -0500

I wish so many manufacturers of gluten-free products would stop using sea
salt as an ingredient. Too much iodine often triggers my Dermatitis
Herpetiformis (DH) or makes an outbreak much worse. Sea salt is one of the
worst iodine-containing culprits. I would like to get the word out to
manufacturers.

By the way, I stopped using a multivitamin that contained 100 percent of
the daily iodine requirement, and I switched to an iodine-free
multivitamin. The iodine-containing vitamin also was triggering DH. I avoid
seafood and eat only fresh-water fish. I do make sure I'm getting some
iodine from food, as well as using a bit of iodized salt daily, since
iodine is a necessity for good health.

*******
*******