From:
Mary Guerriero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:15:29 -0800

Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group is holding its April meeting on
Monday, April 12th at 6pm. ******this is earlier than usual********** at
Southfield Presbyterian Church, 21575 W. 10 mile rd, Southfield.  Please
park in back and enter thru the back door.
This is a birthday potluck. TCCSSG is proudly turning 8!!!!!yrs old.
Please bring a dish to share and place settings for each person coming
(plate, cup & silverware).  Bring either the recipe for your dish or the
ingredients.  Keep in mind we have many people in our group with other
intolerances, other than just gluten.
We are also doing a tribute to Kathy Davis, our founder.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to e-mail me, or call  Mary (313) 274-9232
after 6 p.m.