From:
Reshetar, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:30:49 -0500

Hello!

I am a newly diagnosed Celiac, and I have a bit of a problem.  I have been
planning a trip to Paris for my wife and I for our anniversary.  Since I
have now been diagnosed with Celiac's, I am extremely concerned about what
I am supposed to eat while I am in Paris, and how I can eat in restaurants,
etc.(I don't speak French)  If anyone has any advice, or has been there
before, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Michael Reshetar